Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have the problem of setting timers for auto climate control that supposedly repeat weekly but then suddenly disappear as if they never existed? I've had this issue ever since I got the car back in May, and the June update didn't fix it.

·
Registered
2021 XC40 Recharge P8 - Thunder Gray
46 Posts
Does anyone else have the problem of setting timers for auto climate control that supposedly repeat weekly but then suddenly disappear as if they never existed? I've had this issue ever since I got the car back in May, and the June update didn't fix it.
Yes David,
Mine too, set the timer but it disappears after going back to the home screen. Still a lot of bug fixes.:mad:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
When I use the climate control it normally takes a couple of pushes to get through (for it to actually start). Does this mean the auto timers fail to start it most/some of the time?

·
Registered
2021 XC40 Recharge
219 Posts
Do you have the 'June update' yet? There is a line item that says: Bug fix for climate timer stabilization.
I'm waiting for the imminent OTA update to fix a bunch of stuff. (which also probably adds some new problems)

·
Premium Member
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
261 Posts
I experienced this problem. When I check the other day the scheduled parking climate timers were still in existence and working (setup as weekly). However, the climate timers on the VC app disappear and do not sync with the timers on the head unit. Perhaps this is what
  • Climate timers accessible from the Mobile app.
in the August update is supposed to fix.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have the June update in the car, and version 5.4.1 of the iOS app, with the same issue as the OP. I wanted to set 8:30 am ready time M-F in the app and never could get that to save. Starting climate on command works fine from the app.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Good luck.
hope the start from timers is better than the starts from the app which seem to often fail the first time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts