Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The roof in the P8 appears to have several small holes next to all other interior lights. These holes look like the LED projection system in some Volvo marketing images where the light intensity and color (temperature) can be adjusted. I went into settings and found where the interior light intensity can be adjusted but did not find any settings for color. I have not been able to turn on the LED ambient lights and wonder now if the P8 has this feature. Does anyone know if a P8 with the Advanced package has interior LED ambient lighting?

·
Registered
398 Posts
The roof in the P8 appears to have several small holes next to all other interior lights. These holes look like the LED projection system in some Volvo marketing images where the light intensity and color (temperature) can be adjusted. I went into settings and found where the interior light intensity can be adjusted but did not find any settings for color. I have not been able to turn on the LED ambient lights and wonder now if the P8 has this feature. Does anyone know if a P8 with the Advanced package has interior LED ambient lighting?
No it does not have a choice of colour - just the regular soft low white light emits from those lights during the night.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do you get any light from the tiny holes near the dome lights, even soft white?
Can confirm you do get light.... does not show during day though. Car might need to sense darkness (ala in tunnel or at night, also when the maps switches to night mode, etc).

Indeed no color options like the 2019 XC40 ICE. At least none present in the settings of the car. I'd suspect no color options ever but who knows maybe an update will surprise us with color options, but I'd bet not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts