Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Really sharp.

I am just joining this forum cause I am also ‘coming home’ to Volvo after 4 years in a Volt, which is really quite a nice car. I had an order for Polestar 2 but reluctantly cancelled as their rollout has dragged on too long, and meanwhile the XC40 Recharge P8 now has a price, so I’ve ordered mine and the wait starts again. As you all know, this is more or less the same vehicle as the P*2, but I’ve admired the XC40 size and look since it came out, so not at all sorry to be getting one instead.

Bursting Blue is an awesome color, but I’ve just sold a Kinetic Blue Volt and a gunmetal blue (can’t recall the marketing name) Frontier, so going for the awesome Fusion Red this time.

anyway, hello all and nice car Moni

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I had a couple of XC60's. I really enjoyed them. I originally got one because I wanted something that I could tow a teardrop trailer with and then got a newer model after that one. We really enjoyed it but after my wife died, I decided to sell it. Too big and too many memories.

Fast forward to a couple of years ago, I decided to buy a new Mini Cooper and not 2 months after I bought it, the XC40 came out and I wanted it then and there. I had to wait a couple of years so I wouldn't be upside-down, but as soon as I was able, I got it and I'm loving it!

I hope you get yours soon. I'm sure you'll love it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts