Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with a 3 year lease. First time leasing a vehicle. MSRP was $45,935, got it at $44,700. Traded in my 2015 Jeep Cherokee that was nothing put trouble, had a transmission replaced before it was ever sold, transmission rebuilt 3 months after i bought it, and numerous other issues until i finally got a lawyer evolved and had transmission replaced last Nov. Dealer probably overpaid me for the trade in, ended up with about $4,500 in equity (expected half that). $1,000 down put my 3 yr 12,000 mile lease at $381 a month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I took delivery of my Fusion Red R-Design 12 days ago. It had been pre-ordered by the dealer and by serendipity/karma, it was optioned EXACTLY the way I'd chosen in the configurator, so I put my deposit on it immediately (in early March). I am absolutely happy with this, my first Volvo, after years of being an Audi bigot. (Traded my Q3, but I still have my 02 TT roadster, because, TT.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
mikemiddle0105
Volvo XC40 Forum
XC 40 Forum - A community where enthusiasts can discuss the Volvo XC40 Hybrid SUV’s off road capabilities, interior, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing