Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Everyone. I'm happy to say that I am the proud new owner of a 2021 Crystal White Metallic T5 R-Design XC40 with lava carpet and Polestar engineering. Just picked it up 3 days ago and I've been smiling ever since.

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC40 T5 R-Design
34 Posts
When they were first designing the seats Volvo wanted to have the same orange color in the stitching of the seats as the carpet but then decided against it as a cost save. not my cup of tea for a color carpet but as long as you like it :giggle:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When they were first designing the seats Volvo wanted to have the same orange color in the stitching of the seats as the carpet but then decided against it as a cost save. not my cup of tea for a color carpet but as long as you like it :giggle:
Yeah, I know that color is an acquired taste, but I wanted something to break up the all black interior. I think the black keeps it from becoming too overwhelming.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wish we could have found one with the orange carpet when we bought ours. I LOVE it. I like to be different, and with that, you are. Enjoy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts