Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, happy to be a new member on this forum! I took delivery of my XC40 R-Design last April and have been enjoying it ever since. Look forward to learning and connecting with all of you. There are so few on the road!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the the new car. I haven't seen many of them on the road either, but I know there are a lot of people currently awaiting delivery/availability.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

What other crossovers were you looking into before deciding to get the XC40?

Keep us posted on how your experience goes!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the forum murrmoose! Your car looks great and I'm glad your enjoying it so far. Just received mine on 12/23/18 so had it for a few weeks and I'm so pleased with it thus far! Please let us know the good/bad you have experienced so far. Thanks and take care!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the community. How long of a wait was it between your order and picking it up? Had any issues with it so far?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the forum murrmoose! Your car looks great and I'm glad your enjoying it so far. Just received mine on 12/23/18 so had it for a few weeks and I'm so pleased with it thus far! Please let us know the good/bad you have experienced so far. Thanks and take care!
Likewise, there have been quality issues since the start and as more of these come out i'm hoping that new batches are improving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts