Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought the XC40, have been watching for a while and finally got one off the lot, Denim Blue/Blonde T5 Inscription. Had a few options I probably would not have included if I custom built it (Active chassis, polestar). So far after a week I am very happy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats on your new car and welcome to the community. You are pretty lucky to come across one of these at a dealership that isn't spoken for. Where you looking at anything else before deciding on the XC40? Have you owned a Volvo prior?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your XC40 and first Volvo! They've set some really tough benchmarks for their German rivals to meet with this car. Wouldn't be surprised if we see some inspiration from it on their new MY's.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your XC40 and first Volvo! They've set some really tough benchmarks for their German rivals to meet with this car. Wouldn't be surprised if we see some inspiration from it on their new MY's.
It gets even more impressive when you look at Polestar which has been setting the bar even higher.
If I had $100k+, getting a Polestar 1 would be my top priority

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey anicholas, welcome to the forum and to the brand. An excellent time to buy in and hopefully the car encourages you to buy future products from Volvo as well. Congratulations on the T5 Inscription!

·
Registered
217 Posts
hopefully the car encourages you to buy future products from Volvo as well.
on that point, i'm interested in seeing how many people who are happy with existing Volvo product move on to own something from polestar.
sort of like how you see Toyota fans graduate to Lexus and VW fans to Audi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts