Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin, two months old. Beginning to wonder if they've gotten ahead of themselves on the technology. Love the car, charging can be challenging and issues with the technology....

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you came here looking for assistance, you’ll need to be quite a bit more specific. What issues are you having with the technology? Are these issues you are having comprehending how they work, or something else? Charging being challenging is also a bit vague. Threads upon threads of conversations here discuss the nuances of owning an EV, and break down most of the myths and misconceptions. You may want to spend some time reading the forums to educate yourself on them, or, ask a more specific query so that this band of merry men and women can help you obtain a more favorable ownership experience. Happy motoring!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you came here looking for assistance, you’ll need to be quite a bit more specific. What issues are you having with the technology? Are these issues you are having comprehending how they work, or something else? Charging being challenging is also a bit vague. Threads upon threads of conversations here discuss the nuances of owning an EV, and break down most of the myths and misconceptions. You may want to spend some time reading the forums to educate yourself on them, or, ask a more specific query so that this band of merry men and women can help you obtain a more favorable ownership experience. Happy motoring!
It appeared during set up that I was expected to introduce myself. While the are issues here and there, I was making editorial comment at this point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts