Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those in the Southeast (maybe larger area) the Volvo site has several new Plus and Ultimate trim P8 listed. 6 Ultimate and 6 Plus.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I snagged a red Ultimate, to lock down until I decide if I am swapping my car out or making them buy it back or just trying new pads.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did you snag last week? The good news is the $500 is refundable if you don't take the car. Pretty much a win/win other than they will sell it for MSRP.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think in 22 the Ultimate only comes with 20 inch wheels. They streamlined the configurations. Ultimate is basically everything, 20 inch wheels, I believe climate package is the only real variable now.

·
Registered
2015 X1, 2017 BRZ
209 Posts
Yes, as far as I can tell Ultimate is now only available with 20" wheels. This kinda sucks, since I really want the HK audio, but I really don't want 20" wheels. I think I'll end up compromising on the wheels and running a 19" winter set half the year.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did not want the 20s at first, but I love them. If your roads are bad, maybe an issue. But they ride very well.

Reactions: DeaneG

·
Registered
148 Posts
In ‘22, the Ultimate has all options and nothing you can change. The Plus can be optioned to be the same as the Ultimate minus the HK audio and adaptive cruise.

I would have wanted the Ultimate, but we found a Plus with Climate and 20” wheels in the color my wife wanted. I would have liked the adaptive cruise and HK audio, but my wife hates adaptive cruise and doesn’t care about the HK audio. Needless to say she wanted the car now, so she was quite happy with just going with the Plus even though I would have wanted the Ultimate. End of the day, it’s her car, so if she’s happy with it, then that’s a win.

·
Registered
148 Posts
What deals, if any are people getting on cars/accessories etc?
We got ended up getting $1500 off ($1000 bonus cash from Volvo and $500 from the Affinity program for my wife being a teacher), dealer matched Carvana’s trade in offer (this is factoring in the tax savings in Ohio from trading a car in) and we got 0.99% for 60 months (we normally don’t finance, but this is basically free money).

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Was your $1000 from Volvo loyalty? I am being told MSRP other than loyalty and such.

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Ultimate - Denim Blue - 20" Wheels - v1.7
33 Posts
Got $1000 off, wasn't loyalty (didn't own a Volvo) but another specific rebate for the 2022. MSRP otherwise.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts