Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
It does look like the roof is body coloured, as expected. When I ordered my 2022 C40 in April of 2022, I was told that the 2022 models would be the last model year to have the black roofs (unless you ordered a black body style). That's why I ordered my C40 then. I love the look of the contrasting black roof, but having said that, the body coloured roofs look pretty good too. BTW, I love Lays potato chips. And all flavours. Yummy

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
575 Posts
It does look like the roof is body coloured, as expected. When I ordered my 2022 C40 in April of 2022, I was told that the 2022 models would be the last model year to have the black roofs (unless you ordered a black body style). That's why I ordered my C40 then. I love the look of the contrasting black roof, but having said that, the body coloured roofs look pretty good too. BTW, I love Lays potato chips. And all flavours. Yummy
Congrats and enjoy your C40. Post some roadie clips of YeR gorgeous EV! What name are ya gonna give it?👍

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I prefer the black roof, but I missed out on MY2022 orders. For me, it's not a deal breaker.

Name is TBD... And travel is limited in N.S., due to all the broken chargers. I'd love to road trip with the car, but may need to wait for infrastructure improvements/repairs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts