Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2018 XC40 has just had a CarPlay upgrade installed. It has the normal Sensus navigation system up until this point. The way the upgrade operates is that you can still use the Sensus system while switching to the CarPlay interface with a two-finger swipe.

Happy to have full screen CarPlay without having to purchase an electric Recharge model that is brand-new.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2018 XC40 has just had a CarPlay upgrade installed. It has the normal Sensus navigation system up until this point. The way the upgrade operates is that you can still use the Sensus system while switching to the CarPlay interface with a two-finger swipe.

Happy to have full screen CarPlay without having to purchase an electric Recharge model that is brand-new.
I have a 2019 XC40. Can you elaborate on the upgrade details please.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Indeed.

Can you please elaborate on exactly what was done as well as the results?

If you can, also, please include pictures.

Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts