Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never get the x in the triangle to go away. Resetting the "defrost" for a minute gets the SOS to come on but that almost never stays on after parking, with car locked or unlocked, and reentering the car. Once in a while the SOS magically appears after parking somewhere, not my garage. Nonetheless, always have an x in the triangle. Traffic on map is not displayed...that is the main challenge.

Volvo corporate was unable to offer help. Suggested a visit to the dealer to check for possible bad modem.

Any suggestions?

· Registered
4,154 Posts
There are many threads on this.
I assume that it is not new and so you are beyond its settling in phase.
Take it to dealership. Research the other threads on the same subject. There are software, hardware, resistors and battery issues that could cause this problem.

Somebody who likes linking more than me will probably link for you or use the search and look for lte or modem or 4g or gps to find threads on these. M

Good luck. Let us know how they fixed it.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are many threads on this.
I assume that it is not new and so you are beyond its settling in phase.
Take it to dealership. Research the other threads on the same subject. There are software, hardware, resistors and battery issues that could cause this problem.

Somebody who likes linking more than me will probably link for you or use the search and look for lte or modem or 4g or gps to find threads on these. M

Good luck. Let us know how they fixed it.
Thanks for your insights and help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.