Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I have this issue in the USA. Every few days the LTE signal strength icon at the top of the center display shows an X and there is no connectivity. I called the dealer and they aren’t aware of a widespread issue. The only solution that works so far is to reboot the infotainment system by holding down the button immediately below the center display. It’s very annoying.
I will be honest, I like T-Mobile as a disrupter in the industry, but have never had good luck with their cell service. T-Mobile is the provider in the US and they have their hands full with 5G and Sprint integration and migration. Maybe in 3-5 years they will be on parity with ATT and VZ, but not now.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I am beginning to think maybe I tell dealer not to put the software update on as my software seems decent.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Yeah I am ready to bail on software update and ever having VOC paired or working. The principal to me is they sold us a car that has certain features and have not delivered. Dealers need to cough up the $750 and make it up to us. Dealer did not say of yeah, give me $60K and by the way some of the thing listed do not work yet.

Reactions: ChicagoFlyer

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
At least we also got 7500 back from the government for being on a beta ( as the deal goes away as the manufacturer gets better and has done more evs).

I think by winter that voc will work. And I look forward to it :)
True, but considering my wife’ T5 almost identically equipped was $14K less not sure that helps much. Now I have HK and rear spoiler so real difference is more like $12.8K then subtract $7500 beck’s,e more like $5500 premium for the P8. Now depending on how much you drive will dictate when the gas savings makes the P8 a better value. And of course there is no way to put a number on the increase in HP and torque and fun factor. And her T5 has been flawless so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.