Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have had the xc40 recharge for about a month and a half. i usually charge at a level 2 chsrger at work but have also used chargepoint level 2s and fast chargers on the road. the odd thing is that while the car used to pull about 6kw per hour now im under 2 on the same level 2s both at work and others i have used before. level 3 still ok. not sure what to make of this or what fix if any is possible. any thoughts would be appreciated.

· Registered
'21 XC40 Recharge P8 Sage Green
1,191 Posts
have had the xc40 recharge for about a month and a half. i usually charge at a level 2 chsrger at work but have also used chargepoint level 2s and fast chargers on the road. the odd thing is that while the car used to pull about 6kw per hour now im under 2 on the same level 2s both at work and others i have used before. level 3 still ok. not sure what to make of this or what fix if any is possible. any thoughts would be appreciated.
Is your before/after comparison done with the same starting charge levels (Soc)? I think even Level 2 chargers have a significant dropoff in charge rate around 80% SoC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.