Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new P8 and frequently take my dogs for walks and play sports in some high-break-in ("smash and grab") areas. My former car had a non-standard lock for the glove compartment where I could just put everything in there, but there's not even a regular lock for my P8 glove compartment. Any suggestions on how to secure my valuables? Having my wallet and cell phone flopping around in my pockets while playing pickleball is not ideal. Thanks!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a new P8 and frequently take my dogs for walks and play sports in some high-break-in ("smash and grab") areas. My former car had a non-standard lock for the glove compartment where I could just put everything in there, but there's not even a regular lock for my P8 glove compartment. Any suggestions on how to secure my valuables? Having my wallet and cell phone flopping around in my pockets while playing pickleball is not ideal. Thanks!
In the rear hatch there is a compartment that people will likely not know it is there - can put that kind of stuff in there when playing sports.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting! That is a strange little compartment. And it reminds me that I have a "frunk" in my P8 which, although also not locked, might do the trick well enough.

·
Super Moderator
260 Posts
In the rear hatch there is a compartment that people will likely not know it is there - can put that kind of stuff in there when playing sports.
Great idea actually. It’s a storage space for the warning triangle which is common in Europe but rarely purchased as an accessory here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts