Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I originally wanted was the beautiful blue (with the white top) that was available last year on the Momentum, however, that has been discontinued for 2020. The color choice was forcing me to go with the Momentum instead of the Inscription, which I really wanted, but with that color discontinued I moved up to the Inscription and the new (for Inscription) Thunder Grey with Blond/Charcoal interior. I'm ordering the car through the Overseas Delivery Program and will receive delivery in Gotenburg on 21 October and will drop it off in Frankfurt on 4 November. We're looking forward to a relaxing tour of the Netherlands, Germany and France. I plan on visiting the war museums around Armhem, visiting some of our old friends around Heidelberg, then heading for our favorite French town, Beaune. Hopefully we'll be able to tour some of the Maginot Line while we're in France, and possibly drive through Le Mans. It should be a great vacation, and an excellent opportunity to evaluate our new XC40 on the Autobahn.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats! That sound like a great way to make a memorable event out of getting a new car. I picked up my thunder gray R series at a dealer a few weeks ago and have been very impressed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What I originally wanted was the beautiful blue (with the white top) that was available last year on the Momentum, however, that has been discontinued for 2020. The color choice was forcing me to go with the Momentum instead of the Inscription, which I really wanted, but with that color discontinued I moved up to the Inscription and the new (for Inscription) Thunder Grey with Blond/Charcoal interior. I'm ordering the car through the Overseas Delivery Program and will receive delivery in Gotenburg on 21 October and will drop it off in Frankfurt on 4 November. We're looking forward to a relaxing tour of the Netherlands, Germany and France. I plan on visiting the war museums around Armhem, visiting some of our old friends around Heidelberg, then heading for our favorite French town, Beaune. Hopefully we'll be able to tour some of the Maginot Line while we're in France, and possibly drive through Le Mans. It should be a great vacation, and an excellent opportunity to evaluate our new XC40 on the Autobahn.
We have the all Amazon Blue one and love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts