Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve searched for over an hour. On a 2021 XC40 Recharge P8, is there no display anywhere to indicate direction?

The user manual comes up blank when searching “compass”. Seems like it’s in the rear view mirror on some models, but I sure can’t find it on mine.

Not a huge deal, but seems pretty wierd, given all the map/navi display.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I’ve searched for over an hour. On a 2021 XC40 Recharge P8, is there no display anywhere to indicate direction?

The user manual comes up blank when searching “compass”. Seems like it’s in the rear view mirror on some models, but I sure can’t find it on mine.

Not a huge deal, but seems pretty wierd, given all the map/navi display.
It was in the rearview mirror on our 2019 XC40 but it is no where to be found on the P8 Recharge - other than on the google navigation map.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our new 2022 XC40 T4 FWD Inscription also does not seem to have the compass reading in the rear view mirror. As per the online manual, it states that in order to activate the compass, depress the button at the bottom of the mirror with a paper clip or pencil tip. Our XC40 has no button at the bottom of the mirror, it only has a small hole. Do we have a defect/incomplete rear view mirror ? Was this a standard feature never installed ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts