Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,

My 2021 Momentum XC40 will be arriving next month in NJ (100% purchase) and I'm wondering if anyone is using Liberty Mutual Insurance ? I see that Volvo has a deal with this company and there are some interesting perks like guaranteed Volvo repair centers and Volvo parts integration into the concierge. Geico is quoting a better rate and Liberty does not do well with customer service ratings.

Any experience with Liberty Mutual? any other insurance recommendations for a future XC40 owner?

Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC40 T5 R-Design
44 Posts
Hello Folks,

My 2021 Momentum XC40 will be arriving next month in NJ (100% purchase) and I'm wondering if anyone is using Liberty Mutual Insurance ? I see that Volvo has a deal with this company and there are some interesting perks like guaranteed Volvo repair centers and Volvo parts integration into the concierge. Geico is quoting a better rate and Liberty does not do well with customer service ratings.

Any experience with Liberty Mutual? any other insurance recommendations for a future XC40 owner?

I've always had nothing but great things to say about Progressive.

·
Registered
2020 T5 Momentum
27 Posts
Amica is very good with more than competitive rates. We were with them for a long time but recently hopped over to American Family Connect via Costco for some additional savings.

·
172 Posts
I used Liberty Mutual on my XC40 for two years because my Care by Volvo subscription came with it. Also have had many property policies for years. I’ve never had a claim with LM, knock on wood. Their customer service leaves something to be desired. As soon as my subscription was up, I switched back to GEICO which I’ve used for years on a handful of auto and other policies. I have had a couple claims with GEICO and they’ve overall been great to deal with. The GEICO sales and customer service reps are hands down the best I’ve experienced with any insurance company. Knowledgeable and smart. And their auto insurance is among the cheapest I’ve found for good coverage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Folks,

Liberty mutual is good and it’s a yearly police unlike the rest...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts