Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body received this yet? Is this just going to a few select people again? The article claims it will go out to every owner by the end of October. Is that believable?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Has any body received this yet? Is this just going to a few select people again? The article claims it will go out to every owner by the end of October. Is that believable?
Range assistant app is in 1.7 and I have it for weeks now. dealer installed

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
As dealers seem to be backed up I hope the ota comes out soon and folks can wait.

Must be frustrating to have a car problem and know your dealer. Is backed up just upgrading peoples software :(

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Having the latest software has no known relevance in getting an ota. The only deciding factor so far has been if your name was pulled out of the hat.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
VC Customer Care told me that OTA updates would be deployed starting 10/25. Inside EVs article states OTA update is available now and that all models are expected to be updated by the end of October.
I cannot wait until the 1st of November after letting others try out the ota, with me waiting until I cannot stand waiting any more :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts