Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New here to the forum, but long time reader. There is a very irritating bug on the infotainment system, let's say I have spotify up on the screen, the screen were it show's which song and album cover. If I then drive into to a tunnel, the light dims and the screen changes back to list of all song. This also happens on other screens too. Anyone else annoyed by this? Is there a fix?

JLH

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Truly annoying design. If I pull something up on the screen I don't want the car deciding to switch it back to something else just becasue the headlights change from on to off or vice versa.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I will beat this dead horse again, I think Volvo is in over its head and is dealing with more issues than they expected and thus fixes will take a while to get prioritized and resolved.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the 1.10 update yesterday, still no fix on this... Everytime I have spotify open and drive into a tunnel the light dims and the infotainment system switches screens! So annoying it's driving me mad :(

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Got the 1.10 update yesterday, still no fix on this... Everytime I have spotify open and drive into a tunnel the light dims and the infotainment system switches screens! So annoying it's driving me mad :(
I agree and with the LTE issues when I loose LTE for any period of time I need to make sure I notices and switch from Spotify to radio of I have to restart Spotify and my position in my playlist is lost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts