Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The C40 and I are ready to go hit the concert circuit with a friend of ours on Thursday to go watch Queensryche open up for Metal Gods Judas Priest at The Landers Center in Southaven, MS! 馃敟馃敟

Beautiful song of loss, pain, sorrow and lovely memories!鈽濔煒屸槤

Mobile phone Telephony Mobile device Communication Device Gadget

Registered
The C40 and I are ready to go hit the concert circuit with a friend of ours on Thursday to go watch Queensryche open up for Metal Gods Judas Priest at The Landers Center in Southaven, MS! 馃敟馃敟

Beautiful song of loss, pain, sorrow and lovely memories!鈽濔煒屸槤

View attachment 5167
Do you have Apple Music subscription I鈥檝e tried just about everything and keep coming back to it. I like the largest album art possible! Is this Apple CarPlay? My understanding is there鈥檚 been an update! I can imagine sitting in this car, listening to music and enjoying everything about it !!!As you know I鈥檓 still in process of purchase of C40, enjoy.

Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have Apple Music subscription I鈥檝e tried just about everything and keep coming back to it. I like the largest album art possible! Is this Apple CarPlay? My understanding is there鈥檚 been an update! I can imagine sitting in this car, listening to music and enjoying everything about it !!!As you know I鈥檓 still in process of purchase of C40, enjoy.
Yes it鈥檚 Apple Car Play and I do have a subscription on Apple Music as well as Sirius XM (mostly because of the amazing variety of channels, news, talk shows and radio shows).馃槆馃幎馃敟鈽

1 - 4 of 4 Posts