Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I made a deposit yesterday for the 2023 C40 Fjord Blue on blue (interior), ultimate trim. I am super excited as I have not brought a car since 2010 and I am venturing in the EV arena. My questions are below:
  • How much have others paid for the 2022 C40? MSRP sticker price? Need to know if its the same for the 2023. (I'm in NJ)
  • Why does Volvo not offer incentives on the C40?
  • Which EV charger is best? Chargepoint, Juicebox, or Wallbox?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I made a deposit yesterday for the 2023 C40 Fjord Blue on blue (interior). I am super excited as I have not brought a car since 2010 and I am venturing in the EV arena. My questions are below:
  • How much have others paid for the 2022 C40? MSRP sticker price? Need to know if its the same for the 2023. (I'm in NJ)
Also in NJ, and ordered at 2023 Ultimate two weeks ago. Paid MSRP, but added some options (wool seats, pixel headlights, mud flaps). Delivery should be Sept-Oct.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I made a deposit yesterday for the 2023 C40 Fjord Blue on blue (interior). I am super excited as I have not brought a car since 2010 and I am venturing in the EV arena. My questions are below:
Just use the charger it comes with. And have a NEMA 14-50 plug installed in your garage. No reason to pay $500 for a wall box

·
Registered
26 Posts
We paid MSRP from Sandberg Volvo in Seattle. We bought mudflaps, roadside package and the sun shade for the interior as optional extras. I already have my electrician friend on the way to fit a nema 14-50 plug and will use the volvo supplied charger that comes with the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations!! I just picked up my 2022 three days ago for MSRP, was a customer order, and they ended up going with a hybird Volvo instead so I jumped at the chance. I'm absolutely loving it. Hope you'll love yours too!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I made a deposit yesterday for the 2023 C40 Fjord Blue on blue (interior), ultimate trim. I am super excited as I have not brought a car since 2010 and I am venturing in the EV arena. My questions are below:
Way to go. I know you will be happy with your purchase.

I am in Canada and I paid about $77,277 CAN for my new ride in April of 2022. It sounds like a lot of cash, but the dealership gave me $3900 more than I was expecting for my 2012 Volvo S60 trade-in and could get my new vehicle within six weeks. I paid the sticker price here in Canada, and the associated PDI, taxes, freight, AC levy, etc.

I live in a condo and had a ChargePoint Home Flex installed with a condo programme that I sort of initiated out of self interest. On off peak hours, I pay 8.2 cents an hour for charging, so for a full charge, I pay about 85 cents, or thereabouts. I don't do a lot of driving, about 400 kilometres (250 miles) a month and it has cost me about $21.00 a month and that includes administration fees.

·
Registered
184 Posts
MSRP here.. With the supply chain issues, there will be no incentives for awhile... Dealers can't keep cars on the lot and many of them are jacking up the prices accordingly.... as far as EVSE's go, I went with Chargepoint Home Flex because of the 24 ft cord. I don't really think it matters which brand you get.. You can use the car for scheduling, so maybe a smart charger isn't required. YMMV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts