Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like whenever there's an update for the XC 40 recharge and sometimes with my apple iphone I have to go through all the steps of forgetting this device and repairing. I have done this now oh about 10 times with no luck. Hey google pops up when I say it but that's it. Anyone else having this problem?
I would appreciate any help!

·
Registered
584 Posts
First off, I do not know if the guidance below will help you. However, I always begin by checking the settings within the Google Assistant (GA) app on my iPhone whenever I notice a problem. Only once after a new software version, did I need to reset settings. Most of the time, GA is stable for me.

If you do not yet have the Google Assistant app on your smart phone, that might be a first step. Once the app is installed check your "inbox" for any settings which need to be adjusted.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Step #2 - Go to your general settings screen by accessing your avatar in the circle as seen in the screen shot above.

Azure Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Step #3 - You can explore the various settings listed on the screen above. However, for this discussion, I would suggest you scroll down to the setting entitled "Your Vehicles" as seen below.

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Rectangle

Although the description states, "...for parking", this setting may also have other effects. See below.

Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Screenshot

Although I may be mistaken, I believe issues which you may be having with GA in your Volvo may be corrected by looking closely at the settings within the Google Assistant app. Hope this is helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts