Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I made order for my new Volvo XC40 I missed to put heating seats package. Anyone knows is there possibility for upgrade and install heating seats after car delivery at Volvo authorized service.
I see that Volvo offers options with additional upgrade Sensus navigation , Apple Carplay, Rear Camera....
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC40 T5 R-Design
44 Posts
When I made order for my new Volvo XC40 I missed to put heating seats package. Anyone knows is there possibility for upgrade and install heating seats after car delivery at Volvo authorized service.
I see that Volvo offers options with additional upgrade Sensus navigation , Apple Carplay, Rear Camera....
Thanks in advance.
wouldn't be worth the money. Would need to purchase new seats and then have the dealer program the car to recognize the heated seats and they could possibly charge an arm and leg for that. I know it won't have the heating pad and wiring but i'll check to see if seats with no heating has the same wire harness than seats with heating tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wouldn't be worth the money. Would need to purchase new seats and then have the dealer program the car to recognize the heated seats and they could possibly charge an arm and leg for that. I know it won't have the heating pad and wiring but i'll check to see if seats with no heating has the same wire harness than seats with heating tomorrow.
Much appreciated for detailed answer. I see many cables under front seats. Hope that no heating seats comes with heating set up and just need to be activated by official service.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Or there's battery-powered heating gear for hunters. Maybe adapt that? O wear it?

Kidding! Just kidding!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts