Volvo XC40 Forum banner

Has anyone NOT had issues with the recharge?

40K views 166 replies 68 participants last post by  Greg S 
Took delivery of ours in early April '21 - only issue we had was the Air conditioning worked intermittently right from the start - two dealer visits to diagnosis and repair by replacing the heat exchanger - any ICE car could have this issue as well - everything else has worked fine - as others have stated app software is buggy but that will be fix by volvo over time.
No regrets. Have the latest software update (1.7) - no brake issues - no bricking issues - etc. all good.

I got mine at the beginning of May and absolutely love it, especially with our gas prices in CA right now! My only complaint is that the SiriusXM app isn't available yet and I have to stream it through my phone. Other than that, it has been smooth sailing for me. Enjoy!
Latest software update is 1.7 - if you have not rec'd it OTA you need to get the dealer to install it - its has the release of SiriusXM.

Also, does the car give an accurate read out on km remaining while driving?

How was your efficiency in the winter, how many KMs can you get out of it when it's -10?

I also live in Canada Greater Toronto Area.

Thank you in advance.
Welcome - I live in the Niagara region - will have had the car for a year on April 8 - Yes it is fairly accurate. In summer range is up to 325 Kms - in winter with colder weather expect that to drop to 250 - 280kms.