Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a P8 recharge, and I absolutely love it 馃А. Trying to get Google Podcasts app set up. There are menus for subscriptions, downloads, queues, but I can't see any way of putting anything in them?! Looking at podcasts in the Home menu, I can play them but there's no option to add them to queue etc. Am I missing something really obvious? I have queues set up on my phone on the same account but they haven't synced across. Thanks!

Registered
Just got a P8 recharge, and I absolutely love it 馃А. Trying to get Google Podcasts app set up. There are menus for subscriptions, downloads, queues, but I can't see any way of putting anything in them?! Looking at podcasts in the Home menu, I can play them but there's no option to add them to queue etc. Am I missing something really obvious? I have queues set up on my phone on the same account but they haven't synced across. Thanks!
I鈥檝e been using Bluetooth Media Player for podcasts. Works very well. Just waiting for Apple Car Play.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"I鈥檝e been using Bluetooth Media Player for podcasts" - yes, I've been doing that for years in my Skoda, hoping to upgrade to something more integrated now that it looks possible :)

Registered
google podcasts is integrated with assistant, so even though there's no app you can say something like "play {insert podcast name}" and itll play the newest episode. not great, but not nothing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts