Anyone know how to get google maps to route an itinerary with multiple stops? For example, I'm trying to put in a round trip from Portland to Bend, but there is not way to do a round trip if I can't add more stops.
Can you tell me how to do that ? I can’t figure out how to add multi points on the car’s display, and I’m pretty tech savvy.You can add multiple stops to the Google directions on XC40 P8. You can even start the directions on your PC logged into the same Google account as the car and have the destinations show in the car by default.
@Jezza This looks fine in preview, when it posts all the images float above the line. Can you figure out what is happening?First I am going to point to these resources as you likely have other features you would like to explore:
Use Google Apps and Services Built Into Your Car
Use Google Maps features for your electric vehicle
Here is the specific information from those pages:
- On your car's home screen, open the Google Maps app.
- Search for your destination or tap it on the map.
- At the bottom, tap ExploreAdd stop.
- Find your stop in either of these ways:
- Select a category. Then tap the location you want to add to your route.
- Tap Search by voice. Use voice to search for your stop.
- Tap Add stopConfirm. The chosen stop will be added as your next stop.