Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is anyone getting notices for "High Beam Malfunction" needing repairs? Ours was getting this message and when we brought it in to the dealership, we were told this has been a problem with other Volvo models. After 2 days and them contacting their hotline, they did some software management/updates. Unfortunately, after two weeks the problem returned and so it is back at the dealership. I was told to expect it to be there several days to solve the issues.

We have other glitches in the software since we got the car August 2018, most recently including the parking brake not automatically engaging as we have it set. I am curious if other people are having multiple issues like these. Hopefully we don't have a Volvo that will continue to have these issues over time. I am really regretting the high-tech features of this car.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have seen that error message a couple times. Have not noticed any problem with use of high beams either manually operated or using the automatic function so I have not raised an issue with the dealer. Suspect it is a software bug or sensor error but as long as the high beams operate normally and the error message is rare then I don't plan to do anything about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts