Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Months ago, I ordered a Ford Bronco Badlands model (17mpg, Yikes!). While I was waiting, Ford sent me a hammock with the message, "Hang in there". Once I saw pictures of the C40, I cancelled my Bronco order and kept the hammock! One might say I went from "mean" to "green". Haha!!

· Registered
2,537 Posts
I got mine 2 days ago, what I find interesting is how ironic it is, showing carbon neutral, but how much resources went into making it, packaging it and shipping it to all C40 orders and then how many of us are going to use it vs. chuck it in the trash. 😱

just saying...... :rolleyes:

· Registered
239 Posts
I got mine 2 days ago, what I find interesting is how ironic it is, showing carbon neutral, but how much resources went into making it, packaging it and shipping it to all C40 orders and then how many of us are going to use it vs. chuck it in the trash. 😱

just saying...... :rolleyes:
that was my first thought too.. shipping it all over the world.. ugh.

· Registered
2,537 Posts
Yeah I just got another FedEx package on it’s way from Epsilon Data. I would rather the spend the money on getting my C40 here quicker

· Registered
2,537 Posts
Has anyone tried the marker? Mine is still in the box
When I got it I drew a line on a piece of paper then threw it away. Very ironic a "green" based car and they send you stuff that in most likelihood goes direct to landfill and consumed resources to product. If they want to do something, send me metal pedal for when the car arrives. :rolleyes: 😁

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.