Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the wife’sXC40 T5 I can choose which tripe computer options show on the gauge cluster and I selected the manual trip computer so I can reset it after fueling, with the P8 I can’t find a way to get the manual trip computer to show on the gauges cluster, it only shows the auto computer. The only way to see the manual trip is to hit the center button on the right steering wheel spoke. AmI missing something?

·
Premium Member
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
294 Posts
… with the P8 I can’t find a way to get the manual trip computer to show on the gauges cluster, it only shows the auto computer. The only way to see the manual trip is to hit the center button on the right steering wheel spoke. AmI missing something?
< Settings
< Controls
< Displays
<< Manual

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
< Settings
< Controls
< Displays
<< Manual
View attachment 785
Thanks, will look into it, as the online manual is awful. Volvo online manuals need some work, her T5 I was able to find. PDF version of her manual, no such luck on the P8.

I noticed her T5 has ambient lights, that kind of don’t make a difference, but none on the P8.

Well that was easy thanks. This is somewhat a different beast than her T5. We did a quick run to store yesterday and got around 3 miles per kWh. Have to really get acquainted with this car.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be honest, I have mentioned this in other ways, if the P8 Recharge were running Sense this would be a great car. Some if the decisions they have made are just holes. Would also be nice to have more screens that show more of the real time EV specific stats.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, but the T5 has actual ambient lights that you can change the color on, they don’t do much, but it does not exist on the P8

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah, but the T5 has actual ambient lights that you can change the color on, they don’t do much, but it does not exist on the P8
correct - had a 2019 XC40 T5 and it was there with ability to change colours - the P8 has just one colour soft white/green - noticed them above the rear doors at night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts