Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m yet to receive my car but on the demo I noticed that there was a gap with the wooden insert where it doesn’t exactly fill the space. It’s like they cut the insert at the wrong angle, making it not sit flush with the plastics. Hope everyone knows what I mean lol. A Car Wow review video also mentioned it.
Anyways, I want to know if it’s the same for every car or is it just luck? Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’m yet to receive my car but on the demo I noticed that there was a gap with the wooden insert where it doesn’t exactly fill the space. It’s like they cut the insert at the wrong angle, making it not sit flush with the plastics. Hope everyone knows what I mean lol. A Car Wow review video also mentioned it.
Anyways, I want to know if it’s the same for every car or is it just luck? Thanks.
Yep...both my 2020 and 2021 have the exact same gap.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What grade and trim are your XC40s? thanks.
It's very annoying for me to see the gap lol...
A gap in the driftwood on the dash. Looks like the driftwood was cut at the wrong angle thus you can see a tiny bit of the plastic underneath. The driftwood doesn’t fully cover the slot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.