Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've put down a deposit for a black T5 First Edition in the UK. Dodged the orange carpeting, and went for the 19" wheels so as not to sacrifice ride quality on our awful UK roads!

Foxracer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

So cool that your dealer is taking deposits already! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you put for that deposit?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!

So cool that your dealer is taking deposits already! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you put for that deposit?
£1000 - refundable if I really don't like the car after test driving in January, however I'm sure I'll like it. No exact delivery date, but supposedly mid March sometime.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to have a future owner on the forum.
What other SUV's were you looking at before deciding on the XC40?
BMW X1 or maybe an X3, although a bit on the big side. Dismissed the Q3 as current model interior is outdated. Got a good deal on the Volvo with all the toys :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Audi isn't one for updates when it comes to design, at least not IMO as their interiors generally look outdated even in the newer models. At least the Volvo will be unique among a sea of BMWs and Mercedes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Audi is at a point where they could be making some good changes given what we seen in the R8 and now a new A6 is due soon. Seen some test mules online. Anyone really pressing to own an Audi should wait to see how this plays out with upcoming Audi models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts