Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,154 Posts
130 is good for the soc I was at.
Only gotten to 147 when I was at 18% and the battery was nice and toasty from a hard drive.

· Registered
4,154 Posts
I just returned from a free charge session Christmas morning at my nearby EA charging station. Started at 22%, but never got above 103kW. Still, left 55 minutes later with 91%. Free electricity - Woo-hoo!
Did you go out to charge them or was the charge at the end of a drive?

Mine was at the end of a 55 min drive so the engine was cozy and warm which is probably why I got 130s.

· Registered
280 Posts
Did you go out to charge them or was the charge at the end of a drive?

Mine was at the end of a 55 min drive so the engine was cozy and warm which is probably why I got 130s.
10 minute drive after sitting overnight in the garage. I did set the charger as the destination in Google Maps, but I doubt that any battery conditioning took place.

· Registered
4,154 Posts
10 minute drive after sitting overnight in the garage. I did set the charger as the destination in Google Maps, but I doubt that any battery conditioning took place.
A lot less heat up than a fast Journey. Might explain the numbers. Also might be a lot colder than here.

Though we will get to the teens this week.

· Registered
'21 XC40 Recharge P8 Sage Green
1,191 Posts
All: When you charge in electrify America, which charger cable will fit for XC40 Recharge? CCS?
Just got the XC40 two days back and yet to explore the Charging Stations.
Yes, the CCS cable. Just need to lift up the rubber cap inside your car's charging port to expose the big lower CCS sockets first.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.