Volvo XC40 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
‘22 XC40 Recharge Twin in Denim Blue
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
The photos of the cargo liner from post 24 and 61 don’t seem to be the same. Looks like those are 2 different products. I might be wrong.

·
Registered
2021 Volvo P8. MFD 1/21. 20" ride. OTA 11/02. White aka ORKA.
698 Posts
Hoping the photos came out ok. You can see the fit and the gap that doesn’t fully fit flush.
Thanks for the pics! I LIKE the 3D soooOO much better than the current Weathertech ! The Drivers' and Passengers' lips are warping causing wiggle gaps - and it was like that out of the box to begin with, I think might be worst now. Maybe I'll ditch that for 3D instead for Xmas !

·
Registered
180 Posts
The photos of the cargo liner from post 24 and 61 don’t seem to be the same. Looks like those are 2 different products. I might be wrong.
You are correct. The one I bought was 31664207 and it is only rubber/plastic. It also only covers the cargo area floor and it folds up to 1/3 it’s unfolded size to utilize the bag holders on the folding floor.

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Ultimate - Denim Blue - 20" Wheels - v1.7
40 Posts
Can anyone confirm if the Weather tech mats for the 2021 Recharge fit correctly in the 2022 Recharge?

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Ultimate - Denim Blue - 20" Wheels - v1.7
40 Posts
Can confirm: the Weather tech mats for the 2021 Recharge seem to correctly fit the 2022 Recharge (front driver / passenger, and second row).

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I really like the fit of the MAXpider for the second row. The ones for the 1st row fit fine but not as flush as the weathertech. I will see how they play throughout the winter. I am aware that the ones I bought are not P8 specific and there is a slight fit difference.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
For those that had I stalled the Weathertech liners, how are they holding up? How is the fit after a few weeks of use? How are the edges holding up?

·
Registered
180 Posts
FYI.....I spoke with Tuxmat this week and they are expecting their prototype mats in the next week or two. Assuming everything goes well with the fit, then it should be only a few more weeks (guessing 1-2 months from now) until we can order the Tuxmat products.

·
Registered
400 Posts
FYI.....I spoke with Tuxmat this week and they are expecting their prototype mats in the next week or two. Assuming everything goes well with the fit, then it should be only a few more weeks (guessing 1-2 months from now) until we can order the Tuxmat products.
Yes as soon as they call me for the trial fit I will schedule a visit to the warehouse and we an see where it goes from there. When I went about 5 weeks ago for the initial measurements - it took less time than they expected since the ICE matts fit quite well on the front but need so adjusts on the back due to the higher center hump. Will advise on the forum when i get the call and how the fit goes.

·
Registered
136 Posts
For those that had I stalled the Weathertech liners, how are they holding up? How is the fit after a few weeks of use? How are the edges holding up?
Happy with mine - fit is excellent, I expect them to hold up well as I have had them in my 4Runner for years. My only complaint is how they mounted their logo - creates an inconvenient lump on the floor.

When I installed the WeatherTech, I was surprised at how much wear showed on the Volvo winter mats after just 4K miles. I was happy I was replacing them.

Reactions: B-mtrd

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Happy with mine - fit is excellent, I expect them to hold up well as I have had them in my 4Runner for years. My only complaint is how they mounted their logo - creates an inconvenient lump on the floor.

When I installed the WeatherTech, I was surprised at however much wear showed on the Volvo winter mats after just 4K miles. I was happy I was replacing them.
How is the lip on the rear set? Every car I had with Weathertech after a few week started to bend making it a dirt magnet for that newly created gap between the liner and the car floor.

I’m very happy with the fit of the rear liners of the 3D MaXPider but the front I’m not so sure about.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts