Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once in a few days, my car emits a short beep, and a warning message – a rectangle with a yellow car, and a couple of lines of text – appear on the dashboard for a split second – not nearly enough to memorize, leave along read the text. It disappears literally in less than a half of a second and does not come back for another week or so. Why not to keep a message for a couple of seconds so you can read it? I don’t even know what it is…

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
388 Posts
Was it during hard acceleration (could be something like traction control detecting wheel spin?)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Was it when you were changing from d to r or r to d?

sorry you did say parked I thought parking.
So the car is sitting there doing nothing? Is it in gear? What systems are on? Is it at the start or end of the drive? Is it hot or cold out?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was it when you were changing from d to r or r to d?

sorry you did say parked I thought parking.
So the car is sitting there doing nothing? Is it in gear? What systems are on? Is it at the start or end of the drive? Is it hot or cold out?
At the end of 10 mi. drive, I was waiting for my wife getting out of work, car is parked, AC is working, I was reading on my phone... hear a short beep and notice a warning on the driver's display with my peripheral vision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts