Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have others experienced this as well where features that were added in the software updates 1.2 thru 1.8 and they do not seem to work i.e. Auto Roof sun shade close - have it turned on in the menu screen but the sun roof shade does not auto close unless I swipe the roof console touch switch. Second item - Ready to drive notification - states it can be turned on in the main menu screen - do not see it there - and when testing it after 1.8 installed - do not see any notice on the dash or sound notice as is stated in the update release notes. Any one experience if this feature is on the menu or if it works?

· Registered
4,154 Posts
As per other thread. The ready to drive (meaning the car in front moved) does work but drum roll only after you have sat their for 15 seconds. …

What is the shade meant to do? Auto close when?

· Registered
181 Posts
Have others experienced this as well where features that were added in the software updates 1.2 thru 1.8 and they do not seem to work i.e. Auto Roof sun shade close - have it turned on in the menu screen but the sun roof shade does not auto close unless I swipe the roof console touch switch. Second item - Ready to drive notification - states it can be turned on in the main menu screen - do not see it there - and when testing it after 1.8 installed - do not see any notice on the dash or sound notice as is stated in the update release notes. Any one experience if this feature is on the menu or if it works?
The shade does close automatically on mine in the summer, but it is based on temperature so it is not going to work now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.