Volvo XC40 Forum banner

External TPMS

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  bogiesan 
#1 · (Edited)
If you have stumbled on my other posts you will notice that the TPMS system has been a very sore spot for me. I simply refused to believe such a highly advanced car cannot tell me my tire pressures. My previous car (a 2015 Impala) displays all tires pressures at all times. Since tires is the only contact between your car and the road, this is the most critical component which needs to be monitored. I bought the VESAFE TPMS system and cannot be more happy with it. Installation is a snap (i didn't utilize the anti theft rings/device) I just screw the monitor on the correct tires, hand tight them and done. Looking at the monitor (which pugs into my cigarette lighter) and all pressures are displayed in PSI and accurately. The USB port is so much greatly appreciated since I use a dashcam system which utilized the cigarette lighter with a USB wire. Without this feature I would have to either have the TPMS or the dashcam but noth both. So you cannot imagine how happy I was with the USB port.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I know this is old, but I just wanted to say thanks! I've been getting fed up with false alarms and having to get out of the car to confirm that all the tires are still within 1-2 PSI of spec. This VESAFE system is on my short list of candidates, but I wasn't sure how well it would fit in the space...looks like a perfect fit.