Volvo XC40 Forum banner

Extended Warranty

11K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  szinman 
Subscription

This is why a subscription or a lease may make sense. When I got my first electric car (Ford Focus Electric) I leased it as I was not sure about the technology. My second is a plug in hybrid (Ford Fusion Energi) will probably buy it off lease as it has been excellent and suits our needs. Not sure abut the XC40 as it is new and size wise and off road activities (replacing a Jeep Liberty) so we are using the subscription system. If we really like it we would probably order a new one after two years in the exact configuration we want which is not avialable on the subscription system. We once had a 1 year lease on a Mazda Miata, not sure how it would suit our needs with only two seats and one child remaining at home, called it our one year test drive. After that year my wife said I could turn it in if I could pry it out of her cold, dead hands. Actually bought a new one with some extras the lease vehicle lacked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.