Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC40 Recharge P8 - Thunder Gray
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
Maybe someone can help me with this error message "Couldn't sign in , there was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later." This only happens when log in as a user (profile 2 for wife's account).
Everything else works but this. This happens when I tried to open the Play Store and it will give me this message. I rebooted the system, no luck. But if I log in as the admin, no problem at all.
Here is a short clip of the message. Thank you all in advance.:cautious:
Update: Problem solved via OTA update, Kernel version June 2.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'd guess that you are using invalid credentials (user ID or password). I've found that the onscreen keyboard is very touchy and often registers the wrong character when entering passwords.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
The onboard screen can detectors your finger before it touch the glass. Then detects it again as you do touch and if you are unlucky again on the way out. As fingers do not come in at right angles this means potentially not only are 3 characters pressed but 3 different characters.

Reactions: Ces

·
Registered
157 Posts
Google play allows for purchases and changes to the main screen. If all other apps are working, I suspect it is
an inherent safety feature built into Android that prevents a second account user from gaining access to the google play store and downloading/purchasing on the prime account.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have two profiles set up, each signed into a different Google account. I had to install apps like YouTube Music and ChargePoint twice, once under each profile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts