Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having issues logging into the Electrify America app? Keep getting error messages. Also plugshare app keeps crashing on me. Wondering if the big AWS outage is effecting them. Thankfully I was able to use a CC on the EA station to start a charge or I'd be screwed.

· Registered
876 Posts
No issues here. I’m able to open the app without any error messages.
I’m located in the Boston area.

· Registered
19 Posts
Today I tried charging at EA for the first time. I followed the directions on the charger screen and it didn't work. Called customer service and was instructed to use the phone app and follow those instructions. It was frustrating for a bit because car wouldn't release the plug every time I was trying to reset because the charger screen seems to time out and asks that you unplug. :devilish: Did that 2-3 times. :mad:
You need to sign up with for plan if you're going to use the app. Once I switched to using app, no problems. Charged at $0.43 kWh

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea upgraded member. It worked about 2 hours ago at my last stop. Now I'm getting the oops can't log you into app errors I was getting during the AWS outage. And I was already logged so it logged me out.

· Registered
4,154 Posts
Yea upgraded member. It worked about 2 hours ago at my last stop. Now I'm getting the oops can't log you into app errors I was getting during the AWS outage. And I was already logged so it logged me out.
I just signed into my account from Seattle.

Odd :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.