Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here.

I find the google maps part of the driver display not very clear. It seems as if the display is always set to 'dark mode'. The route and map roads are both somewhat blue(ish).
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between the route and the other roads.
Is it possible to change the settings of the map in the driver display

· Registered
405 Posts
I'm new here.

I find the google maps part of the driver display not very clear. It seems as if the display is always set to 'dark mode'. The route and map roads are both somewhat blue(ish).
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between the route and the other roads.
Is it possible to change the settings of the map in the driver display
Because bright blue on black means future and electric!

• Haha
Reactions: SeattleCat

· Registered
9 Posts
Is there a way to increase the brightness of the displays? Both seem to go dark during the day when in a tunnel (when you actually need it to brighten) or while driving at night. It's driving me nuts and I can't find a way to increase the brightness. Can anyone help or is this just one of those things I'm living with?

· Registered
22 C40 Thunder Grey on Fjord
225 Posts
Is there a way to increase the brightness of the displays? Both seem to go dark during the day when in a tunnel (when you actually need it to brighten) or while driving at night. It's driving me nuts and I can't find a way to increase the brightness. Can anyone help or is this just one of those things I'm living with?
I have a C40, not sure if it’s the same in xc40 but there’s a dial next to the hatch release by your left knee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.