Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I participated in derailing a thread about the VOC app to a discussion about dog ramps, so I thought I'd start a new one:

We are fostering service dogs in training and are looking for a ramp solution for our 2021 XC40 Recharge. It looks like from the following Amazon product page that this ramp is just slightly too long to fit in the back when folded.

If @SeattleCat can comment on the ramp you ordered reference the linked thread... how is it working for you guys?

Anyone else have any personal experience with dog ramps in the XC40? Thanks!

EDIT: Mods, this may belong in the General XC40 forum instead of Recharge-specific, please move as desired.

· Registered
'21 XC40 Recharge P8 Sage Green
1,191 Posts
I participated in derailing a thread about the VOC app to a discussion about dog ramps, so I thought I'd start a new one:
Hah! That's fine - usually every thread here devolves into either sticky brake pads or the car's mysterious "sleep" mode :)

· Registered
4,154 Posts
I canceled the ramp as I realized that the dog would have to be inside the car while I moved the car so I could deploy the ramp so the dog could get in the car due to condo garage setup.

So we just pick her up now. Or spouse1 picks her up :) I think the dog has now gotten to like it :)

Sorry for the lack of help.

Reactions: brew
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.