Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if I am in the next group or whether it had gone open to all.

On that note. Did everyone from the first ota group get another notice and/or another ota?

And for folks in other countries did any of you get or not get it.

enquiring minds and all that

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh forgot to say. I received the email and got my car in may. This will be my first update.

·
Registered
XC40 P8 2021 - Sage Green
64 Posts
Switzerland.
June update installed by dealer just before delivery.
No other update since, but did receive the OTA email about a week ago.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Visit VolvoCars.com
xxxxx, your XC40 Recharge has been identified as eligible to receive a complimentary software upgrade within the next 10 days. This update will be performed over-the-air (OTA) directly to your vehicle. You do not need to visit a Volvo Retailer. With the update, you will benefit from having the latest software improving your overall driving experience. Complete details about the software upgrade can be found here.

The updates will be sent directly to your car and will complete over two phases: a download phase while the car is being driven, and an installation phase when the car isn't being driven. Please note the car cannot be charging while it is being updated and the new software is being installed, which can take up to 90 minutes.​

Reactions: adplebani

·
Registered
95 Posts
New member, first post. Received my XC40 Recharge 3 weeks ago, and very happy so far.

I have not received the mystery email. Could somebody explain what the email says?

Fred
If you got your car in August it’s likely your software was updated by the dealer before delivery. This email was sent to earlier buyers, many of whom have not been updated since March via OTA.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got my car in April. I was one of the lucky few in the US who got the earlier email for the OTA June update (update worked like a charm). But I haven't gotten email about the August update, and car has not downloaded the update. Fingers crossed for action soon :)

·
Premium Member
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
261 Posts
My car was delivered in May, and I haven’t received either of the OTA updates offered to No. American owners so far. Received the June/July update at the dealer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just wondering if I am in the next group or whether it had gone open to all.

On that note. Did everyone from the first ota group get another notice and/or another ota?

And for folks in other countries did any of you get or not get it.

enquiring minds and all that
Got my car in May. Got email about an earlier OTA update that never came. Not notified about this latest one.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts