Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got notified today that my California Clean Vehicle Rebate Program application was approved and I will receive a check within 90 days. Fortunately I applied before the current funding ran out. I posted about this program 5 months ago but the moderator closed it as it got too long. But I want to let people know that the XC40 P8 qualifies and there's real money to be had. With the $1000 dealer rebate program at purchase, this $2000 CVRP program, and the federal tax credit, there's over $10,000 direct cash reduction in the price of the car. I'm not sure how that applies to those who lease. Here's a copy of the email for more information:

Congratulations! Your Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) application has been (conditionally) approved for your Volvo XC40 Recharge for $2,000.00.

Para asistencia en español, por favor comuníquese con nuestro equipo al 1-866-550-8130.

You applied on: 4/13/2021 10:09 AM

If you applied on 4/22/2021 or earlier
(your application date above):
We typically issue rebate checks within 90 days of application approval. You will receive an email when we mail your check.

If you applied on or after 4/23/2021 (your application date above) you are conditionally approved for a rebate:
You were placed on a rebate waitlist when you applied online. Payment for conditionally approved applications on the rebate waitlist will depend on the project receiving more funding from the State of California and may depend on new Terms and Conditions and new CVRP Implementation Manual requirements. If we receive funding for the rebate waitlist, and you still qualify, we will issue a rebate check to the mailing address on your application. You will receive an email when we mail your check. Please check our website homepage for the latest funding updates.

If you claimed a Rebate Now application, you are approved for a rebate:
We typically issue rebate checks within 90 days of application approval. You will receive an email when we mail your check.

Now that your rebate is approved, will you help us by answering a few questions about your experience purchasing or leasing your EV?

The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. It is voluntary and all reported results are anonymous. CVRP is part of a broader effort to expand the adoption of clean vehicles. Your answers will help us meet these goals and improve CVRP overall.

To find out if your check has been mailed, go to cleanvehiclerebate.org/login and use your application number (A-529184) to check the status of your application at any time. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Joy Rathman
CVRP Staff
Center for Sustainable Energy®

3980 Sherman Street, Suite 170
San Diego, CA 92110-4314

·
Registered
2021 Volvo P8. MFD 1/21. 20" ride. OTA 11/02. White aka ORKA.
691 Posts
Wow Congratulations ! Wish this also applies to other States!. The similar funding in TX ran out a long, long time ago in Q1 21' - Congrats again !

·
Registered
2021 Crystal White XC40 Recharge Pure Electric P8
16 Posts
I just got notified today that my California Clean Vehicle Rebate Program application was approved and I will receive a check within 90 days. Fortunately I applied before the current funding ran out. I posted about this program 5 months ago but the moderator closed it as it got too long. But I want to let people know that the XC40 P8 qualifies and there's real money to be had. With the $1000 dealer rebate program at purchase, this $2000 CVRP program, and the federal tax credit, there's over $10,000 direct cash reduction in the price of the car. I'm not sure how that applies to those who lease. Here's a copy of the email for more information:

Congratulations! Your Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) application has been (conditionally) approved for your Volvo XC40 Recharge for $2,000.00.

Para asistencia en español, por favor comuníquese con nuestro equipo al 1-866-550-8130.

If you applied on or after 4/23/2021 (your application date above) you are conditionally approved for a rebate:
You were placed on a rebate waitlist when you applied online. Payment for conditionally approved applications on the rebate waitlist will depend on the project receiving more funding from the State of California and may depend on new Terms and Conditions and new CVRP Implementation Manual requirements. If we receive funding for the rebate waitlist, and you still qualify, we will issue a rebate check to the mailing address on your application. You will receive an email when we mail your check. Please check our website homepage for the latest funding updates.

Now that your rebate is approved, will you help us by answering a few questions about your experience purchasing or leasing your EV?

The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. It is voluntary and all reported results are anonymous. CVRP is part of a broader effort to expand the adoption of clean vehicles. Your answers will help us meet these goals and improve CVRP overall.

To find out if your check has been mailed, go to cleanvehiclerebate.org/login and use your application number (A-529184) to check the status of your application at any time. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Joy Rathman
CVRP Staff

San Diego, CA 92110-4314
New funding now available!!

What does the rebate waitlist mean to me?
(Last updated 09/15/2021)
If you applied before April 23, 2021, or after September 14, 2021:
Your application was not impacted by the waitlist. You will receive your rebate if you meet all requirements and submit the correct supporting documents within the required time frame. All applications will be processed in the order in which they were received. We advise that you periodically check your status online for any further action needed on your application.
If you applied between April 23, 2021, and September 14, 2021:
Your application was placed on a waitlist; however, as of September 15, 2021, CVRP has since received additional funding and has begun to process previously waitlisted applications. You will receive your rebate if you meet all requirements and submit the correct supporting documents within the required time frame.
All applications (including those that were placed on the waitlist) are processed in the order they are received. Please do not cancel your application and reapply. We advise that you periodically check your status online for any further action needed on your application.

·
Registered
2021 Crystal White XC40 Recharge Pure Electric P8
16 Posts

Sincerely,

Joy Rathman
CVRP Staff

San Diego, CA 92110-4314
I just got my $2k CVRP approval letter. My letter also says the check will be mailed within 90 days. Just curious if you got your check yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts