Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 T5 Polestar R-Design, just hit 5K miles and as of this evening has developed a crackling sound with basic audio system...was looking to upgrade at some point potentially - I mean sports radio and some basic mid-range Spotify only...anyone else or recommend how to approach dealer warranty? I also have extended warranty....I see some regrets here for dealing with quality issues....love the car otherwise. Thanks for guidance.

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC40 T5 R-Design
44 Posts
2020 T5 Polestar R-Design, just hit 5K miles and as of this evening has developed a crackling sound with basic audio system...was looking to upgrade at some point potentially - I mean sports radio and some basic mid-range Spotify only...anyone else or recommend how to approach dealer warranty? I also have extended warranty....I see some regrets here for dealing with quality issues....love the car otherwise. Thanks for guidance.
Is it an everyday thing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it an everyday thing?

It was just discovered yesterday...took a short ride this morning and it to be fair....it was not noticeable and frankly I did not listen for it....I am going to have to be aware of it and keep the forum posted.

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC40 T5 R-Design
44 Posts
mine did it once one day and all i did was just pull over and shut the car down and start it back up and it was gone and never came back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for feedback - oddly mine has cleared as well with no further issues. I will continue to monitor - perhaps some interference....it has been a week without seeing a problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts