Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FYI for those that still may be awaiting arrival of your vehicle and were Costco members as of 31 May... their Auto Buying program has a $2000 incentive for members, just need to go to the website and get a PIN code. My dealer actually knew about it and prompted me. My membership had expired last year, but a quick renewal and a phone call by the sales rep to the program sorted it out.

I reserved mine on launch day in 2019, and my delivery only happened on Friday, so I was pretty torqued off that the dealer had non-pre-order ones for sale when my $1000 deposit early bird car sat at the port for 4 months, but getting $2000 off certainly did help, as the promotion only started 1 June.

EDIT: I now see this has already been posted 8d ago, but I don't see a button to delete the thread. Apologies.

·
Registered
270 Posts
...Costco members as of 31 May... their Auto Buying program has a $2000 incentive for members...
Through August 2 in the USA. My local dealer has plenty of new P8 inventory, though basically of only two flavors. I'm guessing this is the first round "clear-em-out" for the 2021 units to make room for 2022 in a few months.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Through August 2 in the USA. My local dealer has plenty of new P8 inventory, though basically of only two flavors. I'm guessing this is the first round "clear-em-out" for the 2021 units to make room for 2022 in a few months.
And they are all using this incentive + taking in all available tax credits (on a lease) to make you think you're getting a killer deal from them, while in reality these are all things you are getting on your own in order to lease or buy this model. You have to ask them specifically what THEY are doing for you, and it's not much.

·
Registered
270 Posts
All I got was the $2K Costco discount, $1500 CA clean fuel "reward", and $400 off the cold climate package which was on all the cars the dealer had, but I didn't want or need.

·
Registered
37 Posts
All I got was the $2K Costco discount, $1500 CA clean fuel "reward", and $400 off the cold climate package which was on all the cars the dealer had, but I didn't want or need.
Purchase or lease? They are deducting all of those items + 7500 tax credit to bring the cost down to the upper 40’s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts