Just fitted fitcamx dash cam to my xc40 but can't connect to my WiFi. Telling me "Connected without internet" can anyone help ?
Can't open the app once I have connection, it tells me to connect and goes back to the start, I go round in circlesYou can connect to the cam's WiFi although it warns you that it has no Internet, just confirm to connect anyway. Once you established the WiFi connection, you can open the FITCAMX app, then let it find your camera.
Sometimes it opens the WiFi settings again but only to show the already established (aforementioned) WiFi connection, so you can head right back to the FITCAMX app to proceed and access your cam's files.
I see... so the first thing we need to do is establish a working and stable WiFi connection.Can't open the app once I have connection, it tells me to connect and goes back to the start, I go round in circles
Blue and Red lights seems to be flashing ?I think we need to do this one more time, step by step. Could you please confirm that each step worked (and if not, what exactly happened).
- on the phone: WiFi is turned on and data turned off
- the dashcam is turned on (blue or red light lit)
1. Connect phone to dashcam through WiFi ("Connected without internet")
2. Open FitcamX app and connect to dashcam ("Connect Camera")
3. Check if WiFi connection is still active (WiFi settings on the phone) and dashcam has not shut down (LED lights up)
4. In the FitcamX app, now tap "Access Camera", it should then open an overview of recorded video.