1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personal luxury car Automotive design Gadget Font Electronic device

Car Automotive design Vehicle Personal luxury car Gadget

Came to pickup my charging bag and my sun curtain at my local Volvo dealership. I have them checking for the above ☝ collision avoidance and driver support system error messages.

These two popped upon my dashboard over the last day or so. I was out of town and had the car at the airport for 3 days. They were kind enough to accommodate me (without an appointment). Let’s see what the diagnosis and fix is. This happened after the OTA2.2 software update, so I am not sure if it’s a software fix. It’s been 6 months since I have owned mine and my first service run.

I am waiting to have them install the sunscreen as well.

Has anybody run into the above two issues at all and if so what was the resolution? Stay tuned tor my updates!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment 4472
View attachment 4473

Came to pickup my charging bag and my sun curtain at my local Volvo dealership. I have them checking for the above ☝ collision avoidance and driver support system error messages.

These two popped upon my dashboard over the last day or so. I was out of town and had the car at the airport for 3 days. They were kind enough to accommodate me (without an appointment). Let’s see what the diagnosis and fix is. This happened after the OTA2.2 software update, so I am not sure if it’s a software fix. It’s been 6 months since I have owned mine and my first service run.

I am waiting to have them install the sunscreen as well.

Has anybody run into the above two issues at all and if so what was the resolution? Stay tuned tor my updates!
1. Sun curtain installed looks nice.
2. Got my Volvo charger bag
3. Took out my windshield Tint strip. The tech messed up by peeling off one of the heater elements right below the windshield camera.
4. Getting a new windshield (Yes) replaced. The part of back ordered but my dealer service manager told me, I should get it by Thursday and get it fixed by Friday (fingers 🤞🏽).
5. Do NOT install a windshield tint strip. I really liked the work my TN TINT tech did, until this issue popped up. People make mistakes and we all do. The guy that worked my Tint is an expert so after talking to his boss, I will get a refund or they’ll put up a new windshield strip for free…but after talking to the Volvo tech, they don’t recommend putting a windshield tint. I think it really depends on the workmanship!
6. Let’s hope these errors are resolved after I get my new windshield replaced.

The joys and pains of owning a C40!😌

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Sun curtain installed looks nice.
2. Got my Volvo charger bag
3. Took out my windshield Tint strip. The tech messed up by peeling off one of the heater elements right below the windshield camera.
4. Getting a new windshield (Yes) replaced. The part is back ordered, but my dealer service manager told me, I should get it by Thursday and get it fixed by Friday (fingers 🤞🏽).
5. Do NOT install a windshield tint strip. I really liked the work my TN TINT tech did, until this issue popped up. People make mistakes and we all do. The guy that worked my Tint is an expert so after talking to his boss, I will get a refund or they’ll put up a new windshield strip for free…but after talking to the Volvo tech, they don’t recommend putting a windshield tint. I think it really depends on the workmanship!
6. Let’s hope these errors are resolved after I get my new windshield replaced.

The joys and pains of owning a C40!😌
Hood Automotive tire Line Material property Automotive exterior

see if you can detect the problem! ☝🙂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts