Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the XC40 a couple times this week and noticed some clicking sounds which I came to realize were associated with turning the wheels. I'm guessing it's somehow tied to whatever suspension issue the thing has. When we took it in for LTE/GPS issues around 6,000 miles, they said the wheels were out of alignment and couldn't be brought fully. back in. Their line was "you must have hit some massive pothole."

No pothole or anything else had been hit. Whoever dropped this car on its butt, it wasn't us and it either happened before we got it or during one of its major service stays that happened at another dealership across the state within its the first couple hundred miles. But you know how would we ever convince them of that? So we just kind of accepted that it was going to have this mild alignment issue, because we're oh so weary of dealing with the issues of this car and didn't need another one to top it off.

Now I'm wondering if there's going to be something massive we have to fix regarding the suspension. CV joint? I don't know. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts