Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just got these two days ago. Once I put them on the car I can drive in the carpool (HOV) lanes solo. Hooray for BEV. I haven't put them on yet because I've a klutz with these things so I'm going to wait until my son gets back from out-of-state and let him do it. I used to mess up the decals on model planes and I did a bad job with the stickers on the Leaf I got back in 2007. Has anyone else gotten theirs? Another nice thing - they're almost exactly the same color as the car (bursting blue). I was expecting purple. They must have changed to blue recently.

·
Registered
28 Posts
View attachment 1058
I just got these two days ago. Once I put them on the car I can drive in the carpool (HOV) lanes solo. Hooray for BEV. I haven't put them on yet because I've a klutz with these things so I'm going to wait until my son gets back from out-of-state and let him do it. I used to mess up the decals on model planes and I did a bad job with the stickers on the Leaf I got back in 2007. Has anyone else gotten theirs? Another nice thing - they're almost exactly the same color as the car (bursting blue). I was expecting purple. They must have changed to blue recently.
View attachment 1058
How long did it take to get them? I sent an application in a bit over a month ago.

·
Registered
373 Posts
A lot of people in Tesla-land buy a small sheet of PPF on Amazon, adhere the decal to that, then cut the PPF to match the outline of the decal, and adhere the PPF to their car. That way the whole mess can be removed from the car without destroying the sticker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts